TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Edifiedminds and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
•publishing any Website material in any other media;
•selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
•publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
•using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
•using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
•using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
•engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
•using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Edifiedminds may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Edifiedminds a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Edifiedminds reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. Posting Rules
The comment areas of the Website are intended to encourage public debate. We expect people to differ in judgment and opinion as these are subjective in nature and we encourage freedom of speech. But by using these areas of the Website, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on the Website at any time for certain reasons. Decisions as to whether content violates any Edifiedminds posting rule will be made by Edifiedminds in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without restricting our right to promptly remove content, we have attempted here to provide the following guidelines to all our users posting content on the Website. In using the Website, you shall not post material that:
• contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, damaging text or illustrations, derogatory remarks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of dogmatism, racism, discrimination or hate.
• is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly misleading, false, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
• violates any right of Edifiedminds or any third party.
• discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
• violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
• unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website.
• advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
• uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
• uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
• includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
• uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
• disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked sites.
• is unrelated to the specific comment area or the interactive area’s topic.
• disguises the origin of the post.
• collects or stores other users’ personal data.
A violation of any of our posting rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Edifiedminds reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
6. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Edifiedminds express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
7. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Edifiedminds, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Edifiedminds, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Edifiedminds from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Variation of Terms
Edifiedminds is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Edifiedminds is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Edifiedminds and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the US for the resolution of any disputes.